Hovr Aviation’s experienced pilots and certified thermal imaging technicians provide infrared scanning services using our FLIR T1020 camera and software for mapping. This benefits many industries and situations listed below:
• Using aerial and ground surveys of rooftops and buildings to monitor and detect heat loss, leaks, condensation and insulation issues.
• Detecting hot spots for forest fires with the Ministry of Natural Resources.
• Using thermal technology to locate wildlife enhances the efficiency and accuracy of surveys.
• Using aerial pipeline patrols to monitor and detect leakage.
• Conducting hot-spot inspections for faulty insulators and transformers.